We’ve been to Toronto, we've been to San Francisco ... and now it’s time for us to head to Dallas! Nine Collectors and their plus one’s are about to go on an incredible Access Unlocked trip to the fourth game of the Golden State Warriors vs. Dallas Mavericks series.
>> PLAYOFF LINKS: PLAYOFFS HOME | DORIS BURKE, VOICE OF THE PLAYOFFS | COLLECTORS AT EVERY GAME
Here’s how it works:
If you were in the top 500 of the Dallas Mavericks Top Shot Score Leaderboard as of Wednesday, May 18 at 8:30 pm ET / 5:30 pm PT, you were eligible to win.
If you win:
You’ll be headed to Dallas, TX for a once-in-a-lifetime playoff experience to see the Mavs tip-off against the Warriors on Tuesday, May 24th. This trip will include:
- Tickets to the Golden State Warriors vs. Dallas Mavericks game in an NBA Top Shot Suite with food and beverage
- Surprise Meet & Greet
- Two Nights Hotel Accommodations from Tuesday, May 24, 2022 to Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Round Trip flights or travel to and from your hometown to Dallas, Texas (if necessary)
- Group dining experiences and activities with NBA Top Shot staff
- Three (3) Winners will be randomly selected from the top 25 of the Dallas Mavericks Team TSS leaderboard.
- Six (6) Winners will be randomly selected from the top 500 of the Dallas Mavericks Team TSS leaderboard.
- Snapshot Timing: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 8:30pm ET
- This contest is open to all individuals that are eligible and able to enter into the United States. For more information on travel eligibility, U.S. Travel Guidelines can be found here
- COVID Protocol - We are adhering to local Government COVID-19 Requirements (found here)
- We will be contacting winners and confirming travel beginning Friday, May 20, 2022 and winners of the snapshot will be publicly announced no later than Sunday, May 22, 2022 upon confirmation of their acceptance of this prize.
- We will not be providing a consolation prize for those who win but decline the invitation, or those who win and cannot attend the events.
Dapper Labs reserves the right not to award any or all Prizes if the game is not played .
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer their Prize (e.g no consolation prize if you’re unable to attend). Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, provincial, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses otherwise associated with accepting any Prize. All Prize details are provided at our sole discretion.