- A day after Thanksgiving in the US, a new Flash Challenge centered around rebounds -- and a #TopShotThanksgiving twist -- goes live right after the games tonight (appx 10 pm PST), right here.
- To play, collect 1 Moment™ collectible from the top 5 rebound leaders tonight AND the Rare Moment you're most thankful for
- And if you finish the Showcase and keep it intact by 1pm PST on Saturday, Nov. 27, you’ll earn a guaranteed 2021 Playoffs Pack
Tonight's Top 5 Rebounders:
1. Domantas Sabonis - 18 rebounds
2. Clint Capela - 17 rebounds
3. Keldon Johnson - 14 rebounds
4. Deandre Ayton - 13 rebounds
5. Giannis Antetokounmpo - 13 rebounds
What comes right after the feast?
So for today's 12-game slate, one day after Thanksgiving in the U.S., Friday’s Flash Challenge says thank you to the players who do the dirty work. The heavy lifting. The cleanup.
To play along tonight, you’ll need Moments from the top 5 rebounders of the night in a Showcase...with an added Rare twist. And an emphasis on challenge.
For the first time in Flash Challenges, you’ll also need one extra ‘Wildcard’ Rare Moment in your Showcase.
And as we celebrate #TopShotThanksgiving all weekend, we also want to know the Rare Moment that you’re most thankful for. Add that to your Showcase as your Wildcard, in addition to the five rebounders, and you’ll be good to go.
Also for the first time in Flash Challenges, you’ll get a more exclusive prize for completing your Showcase. This time, there’s a guaranteed 2021 NBA Playoffs pack on the line.
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
- Create a Showcase with exactly six (6) Moment™ collectibles.
- The six Moments must include the top 5 rebound leaders from NBA games played on November 26, 2021 and one Rare Wildcard Moment.
- For this Flash Challenge, a Wildcard Moment can be any NBA or WNBA Rare Moment on Top Shot.
- If any of the top 5 rebounders don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot the Flash Challenge will require a Moment from the sixth leading rebounder of the night and so on.
- If there is a tie, we will use tiebreakers to limit the amount of players to 5. Tiebreaker #1 - will be Team Margin Of Victory. Tiebreaker #2 - Most Minutes Played.
- NBA Top Shot announced the qualifying players after the final game of the night was complete. These players have been announced on @nbatopshot Twitter, Discord, and on the blog for the challenge.
- On Saturday, November 27 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Showcases. All eligible users who complete the Flash Showcase Challenge will receive a 2021 NBA Playoffs pack within 24 hours of the completion of the challenge.
- Please do not gift, sell nor edit Moments in your Showcase until after you have received your prize or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Showcase still includes all your eligible Moments.
- We recommend using our Showcase Builder, which makes it easy to build a Showcase with the right Moments
- You'll see the Flash Challenge go live on this page (same link as above) shortly after games end (appx 10 pm PST / 1 am EST)
- Heads-up that we're now using 2 tiebreakers when players end up with the same rebound totals (more in section 5 above)
TOP REBOUNDERS IN ACTION TONIGHT
- Rudy Gobert, Jazz - 15.1 rpg
- Nikola Jokic, Nuggets - 13.6 rpg
- Jonas Valanciunas, Pelicans - 12.5 rpg
- Clint Capela, Hawks - 12.0 rpg
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Bucks - 11.7 rpg
- Jusuf Nurkic, Blazers - 11.3 rpg
- Domantas Sabonis, Pacers - 11.2 rpg
- Julius Randle, Knicks - 10.3 rpg
- Anthony Davis, Lakers - 10.3 rpg
- Robert Williams III, Celtics - 9.6 rpg