- A new Flash Challenge, called 'First/Last,' goes live after the final buzzer in tonight's final game (appx 10:00 pm PST), right here.
- The 10 Moments must include nine players who scored either the first or last 3 pointer in the nine games on December 10, 2021, along with one 3 pointer 'Wildcard' Moment from the Archive Set.
- If you finish the Showcase and keep it intact by 1pm PST on Saturday, Dec. 11, you’ll earn a guaranteed Archive Set pack.
Nine NBA matchups from coast to coast tonight.
In the modern game, that means a whole lot of triples.
To complete this Friday night Flash Challenge, create a Showcase with nine (9) Moment™ collectibles from players who sank either the first or last three in each of the night’s games, along with one (1) Archive Set 3-pointer Moment.
Get your shot up before the buzzer, and see you on #NBATwitter!
- Create a Showcase with exactly ten (10) Moment™ collectibles.
- The 10 Moments must include nine players who scored either the first or last 3 pointer in the nine games on December 10, 2021. It also includes one 3 pointer Wildcard from the Archive Set.
- For this Flash Challenge, the Wildcard Moments are any 3 pointer Archive Moment.
- If the players that score the first and last 3 pointers in a game both don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot the Flash Challenge will require one less Moment for each instance.
- This challenge does not require a tiebreaker.
- On Saturday, Dec. 11 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Showcases. All eligible collectors who complete the Flash Showcase Challenge will receive an Archive Set pack within 24 hours of the completion of the challenge.
- Please make sure all Moments are delisted from the Marketplace before saving your Showcase. If you delist a Moment, ensure your Showcase is still valid. Otherwise, do not gift, sell, or trade in Moments in your Showcase until after you have received your reward or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Showcase still includes all eligible Moments.