- A new Flash Challenge goes live after the final buzzer in tonight's final game (approx 10:00pm PST), in partnership with Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Evan Mobley.
- New to Flash Challenges? Scroll down for a new way to watch the NBA.
- This Flash Challenge, called 'Clog The Paint," is all about tonight's leaders in blocks and rebounds.
NEW TO NBA TOP SHOT?
What if you could be rewarded for acquiring the most epic NBA Moments?
Here's where Challenges come in. Not on Top Shot yet?
Once you get started on your Top Shot journey, you will have the chance to display your Moment™ NFTs in a Showcase as part of a Challenge.
But what are Challenges?
Challenges are an opportunity to show off a specific selection of Moment™ NFTs that give fans an opportunity to earn exclusive prizes, packs, or Moment™ NFTs.
Flash Challenges are a type of Challenge based on the stats and events of NBA games.
To see all the live Challenges, visit this page.
FLASH CHALLENGE DETAILS
Some players are just human walls.
From the moment rookie Evan Mobley stepped onto an NBA court, he has established himself as a serious problem in the paint for his opponents.
He cleans the glass and sends away shots regularly.
Tonight is your chance to build your collection out with an Evan Mobley Metallic Silver FE Moment™.
To snag a Moment from the coveted star rookie, you’ll need to build a Showcase with the Top 10 leaders in combined blocks and rebounds in the NBA games tonight, Jan. 13.
Get your Showcase all squared away with the night’s defensive stoppers by 1pm PST, Jan. 14 to corral the hotly sought after Evan Mobley Metallic Silver FE Moment™.
- Create a Showcase with exactly ten (10) Moment™ NFTs.
- The ten (10) Moments must include the players with the most combined rebounds and blocks in NBA games played on Jan. 13.
- If any of the players don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot at the start of the Flash Challenge, then the player with the 11th most combined blocks and rebounds will be needed and so on.
- This Challenge has three tiebreakers to limit the amount of players to 10. Tiebreaker #1 - Team Final Score Point Differential. Tiebreaker #2 - Player +/-. Tiebreaker #3 - Most Time Played.
- On Friday, Jan. 14 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Showcases. All eligible collectors who complete the Flash Challenge will receive an Evan Mobley Metallic Silver FE Moment™ within 24 hours of the end of the Challenge.
- Please make sure all Moments are delisted from the Marketplace before saving your Showcase. If you delist a Moment, ensure your Showcase is still valid. Otherwise, do not gift, sell or trade in Moments in your Showcase until after you have received your reward or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Showcase still includes all eligible Moments.
- You must use the Showcase Builder to enter this Challenge. You must also use the Showcase Builder to make any edits to your Showcase. The Showcase Builder provides the correct name for the Challenge and any other name will be invalid.
- You must submit your Showcase by 12:59:59pm PST on Friday, Jan. 14, or earlier to ensure your submission is accepted. The time of submission is recorded when the save button is pressed. If you submit after the deadline, your entry will not be accepted.