- A new Flash Challenge, called 'Day By Day,' goes live after the weekend games end on Sunday, Feb. 6 at this page.
- Create a Challenge Entry featuring 9 Moments; one from each of the NBA's leaders in points, rebounds and assists on Feb. 4, Feb. 5, and Feb. 6, 2022.
- If you create your Challenge Entry and keep it intact by 1pm PST on Monday, Feb. 7, you’ll earn a new Dejounte Murray Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT.
NEW TO NBA TOP SHOT?
What if you could be rewarded for acquiring the most epic NBA Moments?
Here's where Challenges come in.
Challenges are an opportunity to show off a specific selection of Moment™ NFTs that give fans an opportunity to earn exclusive prizes, packs or Moment™ NFTs.
Once you get started on your Top Shot journey, you will have the chance to display your Moment™ NFTs in a Showcase as part of a Challenge.
Flash Challenges are a type of Challenge based on the stats and events of NBA games.
To see all the live Challenges, visit this page.
RIP YOUR FIRST PACK
Not on Top Shot yet?
Start today, and when you open your first Starter Pack, you'll get a FREE Kevin Durant Moment included.
FLASH CHALLENGE DETAILS
This weekend, we follow the leaders.
By picking up Series 1 or Series 2 Moments (or Top Shot Debut if they don't have a Series 1 or 2 Moment) from the stat leaders from each day, you’ll earn a Moment from all-around talent Dejounte Murray in a Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT.
To grab this moment, you’ll need to create a Challenge Entry with the players who lead in Points, Rebounds and Assists from each day of NBA games from Feb. 4-6 (aka you’ll need three Moments per day: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
Make sure to have your weekend stat leaders loaded into the Challenge Builder by 1pm PST, Feb. 7.
With the ones who filled up the stat sheets on your side, a freshly minted Dejounte Murray Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT will be heading your way.
- Create a Challenge Entry with exactly nine (9) Moment™ NFTs.
- The nine Moments include: 3 Moments from the players that lead in points each day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; 3 Moments from the players that lead in rebounds each day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; 3 Moments from the players that lead in assists each day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- For example, if player A leads in points on Friday, you will need a Moment from them. If player A leads in rebounds on Sunday as well, you'll need 2 of them. It is not combined stats, just daily leaders.
- These Moments must be Series 1 or Series 2 Moments. If the player does not have a Series 1 or Series 2 Moment then you must use their Top Shot Debut.
- If any of the players don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot at the start of the Flash Challenge, then the player with the 2nd most in the affected category will be needed and so on.
- This Challenge has three tiebreakers to limit the amount of Moments to 9. Tiebreaker #1 - Team Final Score Point Differential. Tiebreaker #2 - Player +/-. Tiebreaker #3 - Total Time Played.
- On Monday, Feb. 7 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Challenge Entries. All eligible collectors who complete the Flash Challenge will receive a Dejounte Murray Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT within 24 hours of the end of the Challenge.
- Please make sure all Moments are delisted from the Marketplace before saving your Challenge Entry. If you delist a Moment, ensure your Challenge Entry is still valid. Otherwise, do not gift, sell or trade in Moments in your Challenge Entry until after you have received your reward or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Challenge Entry still includes all eligible Moments.
- You must use the Challenge Builder to enter this Challenge. You must also use the Challenge Builder to make any edits to your Challenge Entry. The Challenge Builder provides the correct name for the Challenge and any other name will be invalid.
- You must submit your Challenge Entry by 12:59:59pm PST on Monday, Feb. 7, or earlier to ensure your submission is accepted. The time of submission is recorded when the save button is pressed. If you submit after the deadline, your entry will not be accepted.