- A new Flash Challenge, called 'Join Forces,' goes live after games end on Thursday, Feb. 3 at this page.
- Tonight's all about assists. Keep reading for what you need.
- If you create your Challenge Entry and keep it intact by 1pm PST on Friday, Feb. 4, you’ll earn a Chris Paul Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT -- featuring the Moment that made CP3 the NBA's 3rd all-time leader in assists.
NEW TO NBA TOP SHOT?
What if you could be rewarded for acquiring the most epic NBA Moments?
Here's where Challenges come in.
Challenges are an opportunity to show off a specific selection of Moment™ NFTs that give fans an opportunity to earn exclusive prizes, packs or Moment™ NFTs.
Once you get started on your Top Shot journey, you will have the chance to display your Moment™ NFTs in a Showcase as part of a Challenge.
Flash Challenges are a type of Challenge based on the stats and events of NBA games.
To see all the live Challenges, visit this page.
RIP YOUR FIRST PACK
Not on Top Shot yet?
Start today, and when you open your first Starter Pack, you'll get a FREE Kevin Durant Moment included.
FLASH CHALLENGE DETAILS
Some players just know how to make their teammates better.
They drop dimes all night long and give their team a confidence boost.
Track tonight’s top playmakers and earn yourself a Chris Paul Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT -- featuring the assist that made The Point God the No. 3 all-time NBA leader in career assists.
To grab this Moment, you’ll need to create a Challenge Entry featuring ...
10x Total Moments
- 1x Series 1 or 2 Moment from a player on the team that has more assists from each game (ex: If the Lakers have the most assists in the Lakers-Clippers matchup, you'd need a Lakers Moment. If the Clippers lead, you'd need a Clippers Moment. You can use a Moment from a player no longer on that team, as long as the Moment happened on that team.)
+ A Series 1 or 2 Moment from the Top 4 Players in Assists on Feb 3, 2022
Be sure to have all your dime droppers squared away by 1pm PST, Feb. 4.
Look for the guys setting their teammates up all night to score a Chris Paul Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT for your collection.
- Create a Challenge Entry with exactly ten (10) Moment™ NFTs.
- Six Moments must be Series 1 or Series 2 Moments from the team with more assists in each NBA game played on Thursday, Feb. 3. If the teams tie in assists, you need a Moment from the team that won the game.
- Four Moments must be Series 1 or Series 2 Moments from the four players with the most assists from NBA games played on Thursday, Feb. 3. If a player does not have a Series 1 or Series 2 Moment, you need their Top Shot Debut.
- If any of the players don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot at the start of the Flash Challenge, then the player with the fifth most assists will be needed and so on.
- This Challenge has three tiebreakers to limit the amount of Moments to 10. Tiebreaker #1 - Team Final Score Point Differential. Tiebreaker #2 - Player +/-. Tiebreaker #3 - Total Time Played.
- On Friday, Feb. 4 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Challenge Entries. All eligible collectors who complete the Flash Challenge will receive a Chris Paul Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT within 24 hours of the end of the Challenge.
- Please make sure all Moments are delisted from the Marketplace before saving your Challenge Entry. If you delist a Moment, ensure your Challenge Entry is still valid. Otherwise, do not gift, sell or trade in Moments in your Challenge Entry until after you have received your reward or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Challenge Entry still includes all eligible Moments.
- You must use the Challenge Builder to enter this Challenge. You must also use the Challenge Builder to make any edits to your Challenge Entry. The Challenge Builder provides the correct name for the Challenge and any other name will be invalid.
- You must submit your Challenge Entry by 12:59:59pm PST on Friday, Feb. 4, or earlier to ensure your submission is accepted. The time of submission is recorded when the save button is pressed. If you submit after the deadline, your entry will not be accepted.