- A new Flash Challenge, called 'Second Chance,' goes live after the final buzzer in tonight's final game (approx 10:00pm PST).
- The ten (10) Moment™ collectibles must include Moments of the 10 players who had the most offensive rebounds in games on Dec. 15, 2021.
- If you finish the Showcase and keep it intact by 1pm PST on Thursday, Dec. 16, you'll earn a guaranteed Series 2 Base Set pack.
10 boards in one night? That’s a lot of roast beef.
To complete tonight’s Flash Challenge, create a Showcase with one Moment from each of tonight’s top 10 offensive rebounders around the league.
Beat the buzzer to grab yourself a Series 2 Base Set pack.
- Create a Showcase with exactly ten (10) Moment™ collectibles.
- The ten Moments must include Moments of the ten players who had the most offensive rebounds in games on December 15, 2021.
- If any of the top 10 players in offensive rebounds don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot at the start of the Flash Challenge, the Challenge will require a Moment from the eleventh leading player in offensive rebounds of the night and so on.
- If there is a tie, we will use tiebreakers to limit the number of players to 10. Tiebreaker #1 - Team Margin Of Victory. Tiebreaker #2 - Most Minutes Played.
- On Thursday, Dec. 16 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Showcases. All eligible collectors who complete the Flash Showcase Challenge will receive a Series 2 Base Set pack within 24 hours of the completion of the challenge.
- Please make sure all Moments are delisted from the Marketplace before saving your Showcase. If you delist a Moment, ensure your Showcase is still valid. Otherwise, do not gift, sell, or trade in Moments in your Showcase until after you have received your reward or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Showcase still includes all eligible Moments.