- A new Flash Challenge, called 'Seize The Weekend,' goes live Sunday, Jan. 23 at this page.
- For the Challenge Reward, create a Challenge Entry with any Kevin Durant Moment and the top nine players who posted the highest single-game point totals during the NBA games this weekend (Jan. 21-23).
- If you create your Challenge Entry and keep it intact by 1pm PST on Monday, Jan. 24, you’ll earn an Anthony Davis Metallic Silver FE Moment™ featuring a beautiful assist to his teammate, LeBron James.
NEW TO NBA TOP SHOT?
What if you could be rewarded for acquiring the most epic NBA Moments?
Here's where Challenges come in.
Challenges are an opportunity to show off a specific selection of Moment™ NFTs that give fans an opportunity to earn exclusive prizes, packs or Moment™ NFTs.
Once you get started on your Top Shot journey, you will have the chance to display your Moment™ NFTs in a Showcase as part of a Challenge.
Flash Challenges are a type of Challenge based on the stats and events of NBA games.
To see all the live Challenges, visit this page.
RIP YOUR FIRST PACK
Not on Top Shot yet?
Start today, and when you open your first Starter Pack, you'll get a FREE Kevin Durant Moment included.
FLASH CHALLENGE DETAILS
With 25 NBA games taking place over Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we’re continuing the NBA Top Shot Kevin Durant Takeover with a Flash Challenge that’s all about getting buckets.
Kevin Durant is currently the NBA’s leading scorer at 29.3 points per game, so while he’s recovering from a knee injury, the rest of the league has their chance to catch up.
Virtually every player atop the ‘21-22 season PPG leaderboard is in action this weekend, but you never know who is going to ‘Seize The Weekend’ and take over.
For this Flash Challenge, you’ll need to create a Challenge Entry featuring the nine players who had the highest single-game point totals of the NBA games this weekend, Jan. 21-23, plus any Kevin Durant Moment to pay respect to the NBA’s leading scorer.
The reward? An Anthony Davis Metallic Silver FE Moment™ featuring a play of the dynamic two-way big man stealing the ball and sending a full court assist to LeBron James.
Make sure you have your Challenge Entry all locked in by 1pm PST, Jan. 24. Watch the games, track the top scorers and earn yourself an Anthony Davis Metallic Silver FE Moment™.
- Create a Challenge Entry with exactly ten (10) Moment™ NFTs.
- The 10 Moments must include the nine players who posted the highest single-game point totals for NBA games played on Friday, Jan. 21 - Sunday, Jan. 23. You also must have one Kevin Durant Wildcard.
- If a player has two games that make the top 9, you will need that player twice.
- If any of the players don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot at the start of the Flash Challenge, then the player with the 10th highest points scored in a single game will be needed and so on.
- This Challenge has three tiebreakers to limit the amount of players to 9. Tiebreaker #1 - Team Final Score Point Differential. Tiebreaker #2 - Player +/-. Tiebreaker #3 - Total Time Played.
- On Monday, Jan. 24 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Challenge Entries. All eligible collectors who complete the Flash Challenge will receive an Anthony Davis Metallic Silver FE Moment™ NFT within 24 hours of the end of the Challenge.
- Please make sure all Moments are delisted from the Marketplace before saving your Challenge Entry. If you delist a Moment, ensure your Challenge Entry is still valid. Otherwise, do not gift, sell or trade in Moments in your Challenge Entry until after you have received your reward or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Challenge Entry still includes all eligible Moments.
- You must use the Challenge Builder to enter this Challenge. You must also use the Challenge Builder to make any edits to your Challenge Entry. The Challenge Builder provides the correct name for the Challenge and any other name will be invalid.
- You must submit your Challenge Entry by 12:59:59pm PST on Monday, Jan. 24, or earlier to ensure your submission is accepted. The time of submission is recorded when the save button is pressed. If you submit after the deadline, your entry will not be accepted.