There’s a duality to the game of basketball — a confluence of contrasting style borne out between the baselines on a nightly basis. We don’t always recognize the underappreciated aspects of it, but we should.
Basketball is an art, yes - we appreciate that much every night - but every masterpiece exists in a world built by those that aren’t afraid of the grind, who won’t hesitate to put their body on the line or burn through their last drop of fuel to keep up with a play.
The NBA is filled with players that live for this. You won’t always see their highlights on social but these are the types of hustle plays that make our game ‘the game’.
In this first drop of the Series 2 Hustle and Show set, we’ve carved out a little place in the spotlight for some particularly hard-earned Moments. Appreciate the hustle.
Cop yours on Monday, May 3.
- 1 x common Hustle and Show
- 4 x common Series 2 Base Set
This Limited Edition common drop consists of eight different Hustle and Show common Moments, each numbered to 18,000. It also includes four additional Series 2 Base Set Moments with varying edition sizes.
A total of 260 Base Set Moments are available in this drop, including 15 never-before-seen Moments, 32 Three-Star Rookie Moments and 63 total Top Shot Debut Moments.
To qualify for this drop, collectors are required to own at least two Moments when they enter the queue.
- Pack Drops: Monday, May 3 at 11 AM PDT
- Pack Costs: $14
- Packs Per Collector: 1
- Total Packs: 140,000 available for sale*.
- Rebound Packs: 0
*An additional 4,000 packs will be reserved for customer service, promotional purposes and community giveaways.
Unique to this Drop
- Collin Sexton of the Cleveland Cavaliers catching an opponent off guard, blitzing his position to steal the ball, then pushing the rock up the floor for a contested fastbreak on March 27, 2021.
- Rudy Gobert of the Utah Jazz pulling double duty on defense, rejecting one opponent in the paint then recovering in time to send a second shot packing on February 22, 2021.
- Marcus Smart of the Boston Celtics putting his body on the line on one end of the court, recovering, then sprinting down the floor to record a steal on April 13, 2021.
- Loading Dapper Balance for this pack drop does not guarantee you’ll be able to purchase given high demand. We will not reimburse deposits under any circumstances.
- If you are concerned about your bank blocking transactions, please contact them in advance to safelist us.
- Packs are fully randomized. Some collectors may receive multiples of a specific play, with different serial numbers.
- Do not run more than one instance of the queue. Joining the queue on multiple devices or tabs is prohibited and may cause you to fully miss out on an opportunity to purchase any packs.
- Do not use VPNs, or credit cards belonging to someone else. This may affect your ability to purchase.