The NBA’s All-Star events, headlined by the Rising Stars and All-Star teams, are a reflection of who’s at the top of the league’s leaderboard when it comes to talent, popularity, and potential.
This weekend is a celebration of the league’s brightest stars, including the NBA’s new all-time leading scorer, whose Legendary Moment will be delivered on February 23 — and who just cemented their spot in the Top Shot 50 with nine of his peers.
This season, Leaderboards are live on Top Shot for the first time during NBA All-Star events, along with new Predictive Challenges that test your NBA IQ, and they’re all going to be a fun part of February’s All-Star line-up of prizes and rewards.
As you watch the star-studded action unfold, you can own your favorite highlights and memories of all the weekend’s events with our All-Star Fandom Moments, available now.
Live Now: Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard
The Rising Stars game features the best Rookies in the NBA head-to-head against the best Rookies from last year’s Draft Class.
At Top Shot, collecting Rookies is a time-honored tradition, and for some of this season’s young stars, Legendary Rookie Revelations Moments are on the horizon. With these Legendary Packs dropping in March and the Rising Stars game on February 17, we’re introducing a new limited-time Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard, live now.
The Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard lets collectors climb the ranks to earn rewards. Here’s how it works:
- The Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard is live from February 16, 2023, to February 21, 2023, at 3pm ET.
- By locking any Rookie Moments from the 2022 NBA Draft Class on the NBA Rising Stars Team, you’ll climb the Leaderboard: Paolo Banchero, Jalen Duren, AJ Griffin, Jaden Ivey, Walker Kessler, Bennedict Mathurin, Keegan Murray, Andrew Nembhard, Jabari Smith Jr., Jeremy Sochan, Jalen Williams (Shop Here)
- By locking any Moment from a player in the 2021 NBA Draft Class on the NBA Rising Stars Team, you’ll climb the Leaderboard: Jose Alvarado, Scottie Barnes, Josh Giddey, Jalen Green, Quentin Grimes, Bones Hyland, Evan Mobley, Trey Murphy III, Alperen Şengün, Franz Wagner (Shop Here)
- The Top Shot Score of your Locked Moments will move you up the Leaderboard.
- All previously locked Moments from the two groups above, and their corresponding Top Shot Score, will count towards the Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard, along with all newly locked eligible Moments before 3pm ET on February 21, 2023.
What you can win by participating in the Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard:
- By ranking in the Top 5 spots of the Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard on February 21 at 3pm ET, you’ll receive a free Legendary Rookie Revelations Pack, delivered later this March.
- By placing in 6-100, you’ll earn three Rare Series 2 Rising Stars Packs.
- By placing 101 to 200, you’ll earn two Rare Series 2 Rising Stars Packs.
- By placing 201 to 500, you'll earn one Rare Series 2 Rising Stars Pack.
Collect your favorite Moments from these Rising Stars and lock them in before the deadline on February 21, 2023, to be eligible for these Rewards! The Rising Stars Locking Leaderboard is now live. Participate and track the action here.
Live Now: All-Star Burning Leaderboard
The NBA All-Star game features the hottest talent around the league lighting it up in a fun and friendly battle filled with fireworks. Featuring many of the players in Top Shot 50’s First Wave and just announced Second Wave, this star-studded affair is going to be a barn burner.
Proceed with caution, because Moments of these players are extremely flammable.
By burning any Moments from any players on the All-Star Team, you can climb a time-limited Leaderboard with special IRL prizes for the Top 29 collectors, along with prizes for the Top 500.
The All-Star Burning Leaderboard lets collectors climb the ranks to earn rewards. Here’s how it works:
- The All-Star Burning Leaderboard is live from February 16, 2023, to February 21, 2023, at 3pm ET.
- The Top Shot Score of the Moments you burn from the specifically eligible players helps you climb the Leaderboard.
- Only Moments burned during the February 16-21 timeframe are eligible. Previously burned Moments do not count.
- Every Moment you burn will also earn you a Trade Ticket.
What you can win by participating in the All-Star Burning Leaderboard
- Places 1-6 on the Leaderboard will win an NBA Jam Arcade Machine from ArcadeUp.
- Places 7-29 on the Leaderboard will win their choice of a Hardwood Classics NBA All-Star Jersey from Mitchell & Ness.
- Places 30 - 100 will win a 2021 All-Star Game Pack.
- Places 101 - 250 will win a 2005-06 Run It Back Pack.
- Places 251-500 will win two Seeing Stars Packs.
Eligible NBA All-Star Burning Leaderboard Moments
Any Moments from any Series and Tier from the following players on the NBA All-Star Team can be used:
Giannis Antetokounmpo, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Kyrie Irving, Luka Dončić, Donovan Mitchell, Nikola Jokić, Jayson Tatum, Zion Williamson, Bam Adebayo, Paul George, Jaylen Brown, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, DeMar DeRozan, Jaren Jackson Jr., Joel Embiid, Damian Lillard, Tyrese Haliburton, Lauri Markkanen, Jrue Holiday, Ja Morant, Julius Randle, Domantas Sabonis, Pascal Siakam. Anthony Edwards. De'Aaron Fox. (Shop Here)
The All-Star Burning Leaderboard is now live. Participate and track the action here.
Live Now: Test Your NBA IQ with New Predictive Challenges
This weekend’s Rising Stars Game, All-Star Game, and Three-Point Shootout are signature events, and for the first time ever, you can participate in our Predictive Challenges that let you test your NBA IQ and guess a specific outcome to earn prizes. For each of the following games, you’ll need to submit your entry prior to each respective event starting.
The 2023 Rising Stars Predictive Challenge: Correctly guess the NBA player who will score the most points in a single Rising Stars game using a Moment from your collection (Play Here)
The 2023 All-Star Predictive Challenge: Correctly guess the player who will score the most points in this game using a Moment from your collection (Play Here)
The 2023 Three-Point Contest Predictive Challenge: Correctly guess the player who will win this contest using a Moment from your collection (Play Here)
For each Predictive Challenge that you enter and correctly guess the outcome of, you’ll win a prize!
Enjoy all of this weekend’s All-Star events. We look forward to seeing you compete in these Leaderboards and NBA IQ Predictive Challenge Games!