All-Star Break is wrapped and WNBA action is BACK! In a flurry of wins, the defending W champs Chicago Sky are the first team to clinch a Playoff berth this season.
They hold the top spot in the league with a 20-6 record. NBD! And of course their squad leading the way is none other than W legend Candace Parker, Kahleah Copper, Emma Meesseman, Allie Quigley and Courtney Vandersloot. Fun fact! This electric squad has a combined 6 W Championships and three Finals MVP titles: Parker (2016), Copper (2021) and Meesseman (2019). Think Chicago will go back-to-back?
The Aces, Sun and Storm aren’t far behind in the standings. Check it out here.
At a time when regular season MVPs are made and the brightest stars shine, WNBA Top Shot is bringing out its third WNBA Base Set drop, launching July 28, 2022.
In this drop, we’re spotlighting elite talents, a few players making only their second appearance on the site and one Top Shot Debut.
FYI, with the WNBA Commissioner’s Cup championship game tipping off on July 26, 2022, you won’t want to miss this drop — Moments in these packs will be used to unlock exclusive Challenge Rewards in our new “For The Cup” Set.
- Each WNBA Base Set Release 3 pack contains three new Base Set Common Moments.
- 15,000 total packs will be available for $9 each, with some reserved for our Allowlist Queue and the rest available in our General Queue that opens at 3pm ET (12pm PT).
- An Allowlist will exist for the approximately 2,000 collectors who qualified during Release 2's new drop with friends feature. Collectors who get access to this special queue will have the opportunity to purchase their packs during a 24-hour window starting at 2pm ET on Wednesday, July 27th. These collectors can also join the General Queue on Thursday, July 28th and purchase additional packs while supply remains. See the Allowlist winners here.
- Collectors who hold a complete collection of WNBA: Best of 2021 or WNBA Base Set (Series 4) Moments at the time of our snapshot (11am ET on July 21, 2022) will receive an airdrop of one pack per complete set.
- You can view all of the Moments in this drop here: https://nbatopshot.com/listings/pack/wnba-base-set-release-3/moments
Anyone can purchase one pack — whether you’re a WNBA Top Shot rookie or experienced veteran.
Collectors with a Total Drop Score over 5,000 will be able to purchase two packs per transaction, and those with a 15,000 or higher score can purchase three packs at a time — everyone has the ability to line up in the Queue for another round of packs, while supplies last.
When you rip the WNBA Base Set packs open, the list below shows whose officially licensed highlights and collectibles you might find inside.
Moriah Jefferson's Top Shot Debut (/6000 Mint Count)
Arike Ogunbowale's Three Pointer (/8000 Mint Count)
Brittney Sykes' Three Pointer (/8000 Mint Count)
Jackie Young's Handles (/8000 Mint Count)
Kelsey Plum's Layup (/8000 Mint Count)
Marine Johannès' Assist (/8000 Mint Count)
Sabrina Ionescu's Assist (/8000 Mint Count)
Sophie Cunningham's Three Pointer (/8000 Mint Count)
Ezi Magbegor's Block (/8000 Mint Count)
Elena Delle Donne's Three Pointer (/8000 Mint Count)
As you can tell from this list, we’re not holding back the starpower in these Top Shot Moments. These players are elite!
Soon, they can be yours! Join us on July 28, 2022 for the pack drop and add them to your W collection!
In the meantime, explore and shop the best of the WNBA's past, present and future in the Top Shot Marketplace.