The WNBA Finals are around the corner, and with it, the chance for two fanbases to witness their favorite W team perform head-to-head at the highest level.
Access Unlocked for Game 4 of the 2022 WNBA Finals will give 10 Top Shot collectors and their guests an unbelievable experience they’ll never forget.
Each WNBA team left is on a mission to lock up their place in history, and for you to unlock access to this unforgettable experience, you’ll need to do some locking too.
Will Sue Bird end her career with one last trophy, with help from the Storm’s star-powered duo of Breanna Stewart and Jewell Loyd?
Will Candace Parker and company go back-to-back as Chi-town champs, establishing themselves as a new W dynasty in the making?
Will Kelsey Plum, Chelsea Gray, Jackie Young and A’ja Wilson deliver the Las Vegas Aces their first-ever WNBA Championship?
Will the Connecticut Sun avenge their loss to the champs in last year’s playoffs and make it back to the WNBA Finals, in pursuit of their first trophy?
5 Top Shot collectors from each team to make the Finals will be selected for Access Unlocked: 2022 WNBA Finals. Here’s how.
Access Unlocked Snapshot
- The Chicago Sky, Seattle Storm, Las Vegas Aces and Connecticut Sun Team Leaderboards will have a snapshot taken on Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 12:00pm ET.
- The top 5 collectors on each Team Leaderboard are eligible to win. This is not a random drawing of anyone on the Leaderboard. The 5 winners will be the top 5 positions at the time of the snapshot.
- You have until 11:59:59am ET on Tuesday, September 6 to lock your WNBA Moments for these teams and climb into a top 5 position.
- To lock your WNBA Moments to the WNBA Team Leaderboards for each of the 4 teams potentially earning a trip to the Finals, visit our Leaderboards HQ and select the team you’d like to lock Moments for.
- If one of the top 5 collectors declines the prize or appears in the top 5 of both Team Leaderboards, then we will reward the next ranked user on that Team Leaderboard. If the invited collector is ranked within the Top 5 of multiple qualifying Team Leaderboards and declines or is unable to attend then we will select the next collector from the Team Leaderboard who had the higher seed from the 2022 WNBA Playoffs.
Access Unlocked Winners
The top 5 collectors on the Team Leaderboards that represent the two teams advancing to the WNBA Finals will be headed to the city hosting Game 4 for a once-in-a-lifetime experience trip that will include:
- Two tickets to Game 4 of the WNBA Finals in TBD host city.
- Round Trip flights or travel to and from your hometown to the host city (if necessary).
- Hotel Accommodations and ground transportation.
- Group dining experiences and activities with the Top Shot staff
How WNBA Team Leaderboards Work
When you lock a Moment to a Team Leaderboard, the Top Shot Score of that Moment helps you climb each Leaderboard.
- Visit nbatopshot.com/leaderboards to begin
- Select “Lock Moments” to pick directly from your collection, or pick any WNBA team that you want to Lock Moments from.
- Choose anywhere from 1 to 100 Moments to lock at a time. When you lock a Moment, it will remain locked for at least 365 days. You can still use these Moments to participate in select Challenges (except when consumed via Crafting Challenge).
- While your WNBA Moments are locked, you will earn 1 point on the corresponding Leaderboard for every point of Top Shot Score tied to that Moment. It’s important to note that a locked Moment cannot be sold, gifted, transferred, traded-in or consumed via Crafting.
- In addition to this WNBA Access Unlocked experience, WNBA Leaderboard participants will be eligible to earn at least 2 rewards per team, before the start of next WNBA season. The first WNBA Team Leaderboard Reward will be a new WNBA Squad Goals Moment, distributed to the Top 150 ranking participants of each Team’s Leaderboard at a yet-to-be-determined date.
Access Unlocked Rules and Details
- If Game 4 does not occur, we will be taking all the winners to the 2023 WNBA Season Opener.
- Winners will be publicly announced no later than September 14, 2022 after all winners have been contacted and confirmed their spot.
- If there are duplicate winners on the Team Leaderboards, then we will move down to the next winner on the lower ranked team, and alternate back and forth between the two teams until we have selected a winner. Again, if the invited collector is ranked within the Top 5 of multiple qualifying Team Leaderboards and declines or is unable to attend then we will select the next collector from the Team Leaderboard who had the higher seed from the 2022 WNBA Playoffs.
- This contest is open to all individuals around the world that are eligible and able to enter into the United States. For more information on travel eligibility, U.S. Travel Guidelines can be found here.
- We will not be providing a consolation prize for those who win but decline the invitation.
- COVID Protocols: We are adhering to local Government and stadium COVID-19 Requirements
Dapper Labs reserves the right not to award any or all Prizes if the game is not played. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer their Prize (e.g no consolation prize if you’re unable to attend). Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, provincial, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses otherwise associated with accepting any Prize. All Prize details are provided at our sole discretion. View full terms and conditions here.