COMBINED STEALS & BLOCKS LEADERS
Top 7 Players Steals + Blocks on Dec. 3, 2021
- Draymond Green
- Mo Bamba
- P.J. Tucker
- Marcus Smart
- Garrett Temple
- Jarrett Allen
- Evan Mobley
- A new Flash Challenge goes live after the final buzzer in tonight's final game (appx 10 pm PST), right here.
- The 10 Moment™ collectibles must include the seven players who had the most steals + blocks in all nine NBA games from Dec. 3, 2021, along with 3 Moments from the Hustle and Show set.
- If you finish the Showcase and keep it intact by 1pm PST on Saturday, Dec. 4, you’ll earn a guaranteed Archive Set Pack.
You know the old saying.
Defense wins Flash Challenges.
Or something like that.
Around here, we’re fans of hustle. Picking pockets. Swatting shots. Defense turning into offense.
And we have a feeling you are, too.
So for tonight’s Flash Challenge -- one we’re calling CLAMPS -- we’re giving flowers to the players who change the game on the defensive end.
To play, you’ll need 10 total Moment™ collectibles.
- 7 from the night’s top 7 leaders in COMBINED blocks & steals (ex: if a player has 3 blocks and 2 steals, his total would be 5)
- 3 Wildcards from the Hustle and Show set, which celebrates the best defensive plays on Top Shot
Complete it? You’ll have an Archive pack coming your way.
Want to join the party tonight? Join in on @nbatopshot Twitter and Discord as we follow the defensive difference-makers all night.
- Create a Showcase with exactly ten (10) Moment™ collectibles.
- The ten Moments must include the seven players who had the most combined blocks and steals in games on December 3, 2021. It also includes three Wildcards from the Hustle and Show set.
- For this Flash Challenge, the Wildcard Moments are any Hustle and Show Moment.
- If any of the top 7 players in combined steals and blocks don't have a Moment on NBA Top Shot the Flash Challenge will require a Moment from the eighth leading player in combined steals and blocks of the night and so on.
- If there is a tie, we will use tiebreakers to limit the amount of players to 7. Tiebreaker #1 - Team Margin Of Victory. Tiebreaker #2 - Most Minutes Played.
- On Saturday, Dec. 4 at 1pm PST, a snapshot will be taken of all Showcases. All eligible collectors who complete the Flash Showcase Challenge will receive an Archive Set pack within 24 hours of the completion of the challenge.
- Please make sure all Moments are delisted from the Marketplace before saving your Showcase. If you delist a Moment, ensure your Showcase is still valid. Otherwise, do not gift, sell, trade in, nor edit Moments in your Showcase until after you have received your reward or until winners have been announced. Prior to the snapshot, please verify that your Showcase still includes all eligible Moments.