UPDATE - FINALS QUEST GAME 4 WINNERS
Congratulations to the 1000 Collectors who will be receiving a 2021 NBA Playoffs Pack.*
Remember, we will be doing more of these Finals Quests for every game during the NBA Finals.
Don’t forget that your submission also got you an entry to the Grand Prize drawing to win a legendary Finals Pack or rare Conference Finals pack.
The more Finals Quests you enter, the better your chances.
*Due to a mistake on our end, the Snapshot did not correctly account for P.J. Tucker Moments.To remedy this, we have taken a new snapshot, capturing everyone who had an eligible Showcase with a P.J. Tucker Moment in it. For this group of collectors, we have raffled another 500 Playoff Packs, and every collector in the list will get an entry to the Grand Prize drawing to win a legendary Finals Pack or rare Conference Finals pack.
UPDATE - FINALS QUEST GAME 4 "PLUS/MINUS" LEADERS
- Pat Connaughton
- Khris Middleton
- Jrue Holiday
- Bobby Portis
- Torrey Craig
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Devin Booker
- Cameron Payne
- Mikal Bridges
- P.J. Tucker
NOTE: There was a tie for the 10th highest "Plus/Minus". For this Showcase Quest, only the players above will be eligible.
On Sunday, Giannis Antetokounmpo had another monstrous 40+ point effort, this time leading to the Bucks first win of the series. Now, a pivotal Game 4 is upon us.
For tonight’s Finals Quest Game 4, we’re highlighting players whose impact doesn’t always come in the form of points, rebounds, assists, but rather their overall impact on the team.
To get in the game tonight, you’ll still need to create a Showcase with exactly seven (7) Moments -- but this time you’ll need to feature players with the highest “Plus/Minus” from Game 4.
“Plus/Minus” is a stat that reflects how the team performed while a player was on the court, and is calculated by taking the difference in the score when the player is in the game and subtracting it from the score when the player is not in the game. For example: P.J. Tucker in Game 3 only scored 7 points and grabbed 3 rebounds, but was a major factor for the team with a “Plus/Minus” of +12, meaning the Bucks outscored the Suns by 12 points while he was on the court. (Plus/minus appears as “+/-” on most site’s box scores)
Below, find the exact details on how to get in on the action for Finals Quest Game 4.
Create a Showcase with 7 Moments based on the guidelines below and earn yourself a chance at a free 2021 NBA Playoffs Pack.
To qualify for one of the 500 Playoff Packs...
- Watch Game 4 of the NBA Finals between the Suns and Bucks on Wednesday night.
- Collect any Moments from 7 of the 10 “Plus/Minus” leaders of the night.
- Put the 7 Moments in a Showcase, and name your Showcase Finals Quest Game 4.
- That’s all!
So as long as you put exactly 7 Moments from 7 of the 10 players who led the Bucks & Suns Wednesday night in “Plus/Minus” in a Showcase, and name your Showcase Finals Quest Game 4 by Thursday, July 15th at 4:00 PM PDT, you’ll earn a chance at a 2021 NBA Playoffs Pack.
Be sure to check back here for updates on all things Finals Quest-related.
Additionally, with this being the NBA Finals, don’t forget that each successful quest entry earns you an entry in the Grand Prize drawing. Here’s a quick refresher on how it works.
In addition to giving away 500 NBA Playoff Packs this game, there will also be an opportunity to earn a legendary NBA Finals pack or a rare Conference Finals pack.
Here are the details on how to earn one of the 10 Legendary Packs or 50 Rare Packs (Grand Prize).
- Complete a successful entry for a Finals Quest.
- Each successful entry to a Finals Quest will get you one entry into the Legendary and Rare pack drawing, with a maximum of one entry per Finals Quest (Ex: If you successfully submit showcases for four Finals Quests you would earn four entries in the Grand Prize drawing)
- For collectors who have participated in our Playoff Quests, we will be granting entries into the Grand Prize drawing for each Playoff Quest that was previously entered. (Ex. If you submitted an entry to Scoring Quest and Dime Quest, you would get two additional entries in the legendary and rare pack drawing)
- The selection of winners and delivery of these packs will happen after the legendary NBA Finals pack drop, so stay tuned for timing.
- Maximum chance at one prize per Collector per game. Prize = 500 qualifying entries will be chosen at random to receive a Playoff Pack.
- Please make sure to keep your Showcase intact 24 hours after the conclusion of each Finals Quest -- this is the safest way to ensure you’re accounted for! Please note that listing or selling a Moment from your Showcase during the Quest will compromise your eligibility. Delisting a Moment while it’s in a Showcase can also compromise your eligibility.
- Your Showcase must contain exactly 7 Moments from seven different players, but can feature any 7 of the 10 “Plus/Minus” leaders from tonight’s Bucks vs. Suns game. Only create one eligible Showcase named Finals Quest Game 4. To avoid duplications & spamming, any account with multiple Showcases with the title Finals Quest Game 4 will have all of their submissions disqualified.
- If multiple players tie for the highest “Plus/Minus” and there are more than 10 possible names, we will choose and post the 10 eligible player names here on the blog at the conclusion of Wednesday’s game.
- Collectors will only be able to win a max of one pack during the Grand Prize drawing. (i.e. can only win one legendary pack or one rare pack)