There’s no time of year like the NBA Playoffs.
Every season, we get to see the biggest names in the NBA shine on the biggest stage, while a new generation of players on the brink of stardom seize their moment and become household names.
With Playoff buzz swirling and our first 2021 NBA Playoff pack dropping at 11 AM PDT we want to give more details about what you can expect -- including a new round of Playoff challenges!
- Not all of the 240,000 Playoff packs will be sold this weekend, even if all reserved packs are purchased. Some of these packs will be used for promotional purposes both during and after the challenge windows associated with the playoff Moments in these packs. Want a chance to score an additional pack? Be sure to follow us on social media so you don't miss any announcements!
- Additionally, future 2021 NBA Playoff packs will include multiple Playoff Moments -- including further distribution of these 32 Moments appearing in Release 1, along with new First Round plays. Some of these Moments may or may not appear in multiple challenges.
- All eight revealed Challenge Reward Moments will have their associated challenges run before Release 2 of Playoff packs (when the new plays, including new plays from the First and Second Round) will be added to the set. We aim to have all of these challenges completed within the next two weeks.
- The first Challenge Rewards? Two of the most iconic plays of the First Round, with Trae Young silencing the MSG crowd by weaving through the D for the game-winner and Paul George putting his defender on the floor on the way to a BIG throwdown. Click here to start playing when the challenges go live at 9 am PDT!
- Want to learn more about challenges? Head to our hub here!
- The total number of completable challenges will actually be a lot smaller than the 12,000 Edition size might imply. Use the new Moment Tracker feature to see how many of each Moment will be available in packs before future pack releases come out.
- Future 2021 NBA Playoff packs will not necessarily be guaranteed with a reservation, nor are they necessarily going to be $14. Only the first release is a guaranteed reservation pack. Future Moments from the 2021 NBA Playoffs set will also have an edition size of 12k or lower.
So have some fun collecting some of the best plays and Moments we’ve seen this far.
We’ll make sure to give more updates along the way.
And, as always, happy collecting!
Need another reason to love the postseason?
The first Playoff packs of 2020-21 drop Friday, exclusively for Collectors who reserved a pack before Wednesday 9 AM PDT, and they’re filled with some of the BEST Moments of the First Round of the #NBAPlayoffs.
Inside this drop, we’ve got...
- 32 Moments from the First Round
- Featuring 2 Moments from each team
We’ve also got 8 earnable Moments, one per series. More details on how you can get your hands on those coming shortly.
As a reminder, each pack contains…
- 1 Moment from the First Round
- 2 Moments from the Series 2 Base Set
Down the line, more First Round Moments that we couldn’t fit into this release will show up in later packs, but we won’t be minting more than 1 Moment per player, per round.
Here is a breakdown of new Moments coming in this release, broken down by series.
Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Rudy Gobert denying an audacious Ja Morant dunk attempt - May 26, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell burying a fading three to end the quarter - June 2, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. sneaking a slam past the Stifle Tower - June 2, 2021
- Dillon Brooks hitting the hesi and slam on a fastbreak - May 31, 2021
- Ja Morant launching for a 2-handed reverse alley-oop in a 47-point performance* - May 26, 2021
Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- LeBron James slamming a 2-handed finish off the backboard - May 30, 2021
- Ben McLemore burying a three pointer off a behind the back pass from LeBron James - May 30, 2021
- Devin Booker capping off a 47-point night with a 2-hand slam in a series-clinching performance - June 3, 2021
- Deandre Ayton throwing down a 2-handed alley-oop off a dime from CP3 - May 27, 2021
- Anthony Davis flushing an alley-oop home off an assist from Kyle Kuzma* - May 27, 2021
Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Michael Porter Jr. unleashing a powerful 1-handed putback slam - May 27, 2021
- Nikola Jokic nailing a deep three over a former teammate - June 3, 2021
- Norman Powell throwing down a 2-handed flush in a breakout performance - May 29, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony heating up quick and burying a catch and shoot three - May 22, 2021
- Damian Lillard knocking down a RIDICULOUS step-back three to force double OT* - June 1, 2021
Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Luka Doncic burying an ABSURD off-balance 1-legged three - May 25, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis’ throwing down a big finish for his squad in the clutch - May 22, 2021
- Kawhi Lenoard converting a steal into a MASSIVE flush on Maxi Kleber - May 22, 2021
- Reggie Jackson connecting on a smooth step-back three - May 30, 2021
- Paul George flooring his defender with a sick handle then throwing down a slam* - May 25, 2021
New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Clint Capela swatting the rock into the 3rd row and following it up with an iconic finger wag - May 28, 2021
- John Collins ELEVATING for a big rejection - May 23, 2021
- Obi Toppin slamming home a long-distance oop as part of a major Knicks run - May 26, 2021
- RJ Barrett taking off and throwing down a lefty poster - May 23, 2021
- Trae Young’s silencing hostile territory with a tough drive and game-winning floater* - May 23, 2021
Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Kyrie Irving crossing up the defense and finishing with the lefty lay-in against his former team - May 30, 2021
- Kevin Durant swatting it off the backboard and finishing on the other end - June 1, 2021
- Marcus Smart turning defense into offense with the steal, then a behind-the-back dime to Tristan Thompson - May 28, 2021
- Robert Williams III getting UP for a big rejection in the paint during a Celtics playoff-record 9-block game - May 22, 2021
- Jayson Tatum creating space against Kevin Durant for a step-back jumper on the way to 50 points* - May 28, 2021
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat
- Jimmy Butler beating his defender off the dribble to force OT - May 22, 2021
- Bam Adebayo recovering on defense then going full extension for a big block - May 27, 2021
- Khris Middleton coming up clutch to drain a game-winner - May 22, 2021
- Bryn Forbes showing off his hot hand with a falling 3 from the corner - May 24, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo cutting for a huge 2-handed slam, putting the exclamation point on the Bucks’ First-Round sweep* - May 29, 2021
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards
- Joel Embiid faking, then dribbling through the defense for a rim-rocker - May 29, 2021
- Tobias Harris losing his defender with the hesi, then finishing through contact at the rim as part of a 28-point first half - May 23, 2021
- Russell Westbrook flying in for a loud putback dunk in traffic - May 26, 2021
- Rui Hachimura hitting a game-sealing trey off a Bradley Beal kickout - May 31, 2021
- Ben Simmons grabbing a 1-handed rebound and throwing it down with authority* - May 23, 2021
*Designates an earnable Moment