Every Moment matters. Especially this time of year.
And on Friday, you’ll get a chance to own not one, but two Moments from the 2021 postseason.
That’s right, each pack from the second release of the 2021 NBA Playoffs contains two Playoff Moments -- one from the First Round, one from the Second Round -- and three Base Set Moments from Series 2.
Keep reading for what’s inside -- including two Moments that brought the entire basketball world together -- and look back on last week’s deep dive to learn more about the entire 2021 NBA Playoffs common set.
UNIQUE TO THIS DROP
The Second Round was dramatic, to say the least.
We’ve got it all covered with some already epic Moments:
- Kevin Durant hitting a spinning, contested, break-the-internet turnaround fadeaway to tie Game 7 and send it to overtime.
- Terance Mann coming out of nowhere in a breakout 39-point performance to lead the Clippers back from 25 down to win Game 6.
- Trae Young carving up the Sixers defense on his way to a wrap-around kickout dime to John Collins in the corner.
We’ll be debuting a total of 24 Second Round plays in these packs — three for each team.
Each pack will contain two Limited Edition 2021 NBA Playoff Moments numbered to 12,000 or fewer.
To qualify for a chance to score one of these common packs, collectors will need a Collector Score of 100.
Need a refresher about Collector Score?
Collector Score measures the depth and breadth of your NBA Top Shot Collection, and is often tied to access to exclusive pack drops.
For this one, you’ll need a Collector Score of 100 -- which makes this one of our most accessible releases in Top Shot history. Not to mention a great opportunity for a new collector to jumpstart their collection.
Want to get halfway to 100 in minutes? Just select a favorite team, and make sure you own at least 3 Moments from that team. Just by doing that, you’ll get a 50-point boost to your Collector Score with the Favorite Team Bonus -- the only Drop Bonus for this release. You can stack Moments from the same team.
For a breakdown of how your Collector Score is calculated, read more here.
[BUILD UP YOUR COLLECTOR SCORE]
- Pack Drops: Friday, June 25 at 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
- Queue Eligibility: Collector Score of 100+*
- Pack Cost: $19
- Max Packs Per Collector: 1
- Total Packs: 185,000**
- Rebound Packs: Not this time around
*To ensure eligibility, your score including the bonus must meet or exceed 100 by 8 am PDT, Friday, June 25 and carry through the end of the pack drop.
**An additional 15,000 packs will be reserved for customer service resolutions, giveaways, and promotional purposes.