As the WNBA season comes to a close, we want to celebrate one of the W’s greatest players ever by sending 8 (eight) Collectors and their plus ones on an incredible Access Unlocked trip to Sylvia Fowles’ final regular season home game in Minneapolis, MN.
This will be WNBA Top Shot’s first experience in the Twin Cities, and we can’t wait to share it with our winners!
Here’s how it works
We took a surprise snapshot of Top Shot collectors who owned at least 1,000 Top Shot Score's worth of Minnesota Lynx Moments on August 4th, 2022 at 7:30pm ET. We will randomly select 8 winners from that group, using a random draw.
If you win
You’ll be headed to Minneapolis, Minnesota for a once-in-a-lifetime experience to see Sylvia Fowles last career regular season home game. This trip will include:
- Tickets to the Seattle Storm vs. Minnesota Lynx game at Target Center in a Top Shot Suite with food and beverage.
- Four-Star Hotel Accommodations from Thursday, August 11th to Saturday, August 13th, 2022.
- Round Trip flights or travel to and from your hometown to Minneapolis, MN (if necessary).
- Group dining experiences and activities with the Top Shot staff.
- Eight winners with at least 1,000 Top Shot Score's worth of Minnesota Lynx Moments will be randomly selected
- Snapshot Timing: Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 7:30pm ET
- This contest is open to all individuals that are eligible and able to enter into the United States. For more information on travel eligibility, U.S. Travel Guidelines can be found here
- Your account must have successfully passed identity check to be eligible.
- COVID Protocol - We are adhering to local Government and stadium COVID-19 Requirements (found here)
- Winners will be publicly announced no later than Tuesday, August, 9, 2022 after all winners have been contacted and confirmed their spot.
- We will not be providing a consolation prize for those who win but decline the invitation.
Keep an eye on our social channels this weekend for a glimpse into our weekend in Minneapolis.
Dapper Labs reserves the right not to award any or all Prizes if the game is not played .
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer their Prize (e.g no consolation prize if you’re unable to attend). Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, provincial, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses otherwise associated with accepting any Prize. All Prize details are provided at our sole discretion.