Any athlete who has ever set foot on a basketball court understands the pressure to show up in a competitive basketball game, but when the spotlight shines brightest — when all eyes are watching — it’s time to show out.
We’ve talked at length about hoopers who lay their bodies on the line, but there’s a different kind of confidence required to put a little extra on that uncontested fastbreak or the transition opportunity with numbers. Not everybody is comfortable putting on a show.
In this second drop of the Series 2 Hustle and Show set we recognize some of the league’s ballers who not only capitalize on opportunities when presented with them, but who aren’t opposed to digging a little deeper to make sure those Moments are as memorable as possible for those of us watching at home.
Join us for a chance to cop our last common Hustle and Show drop on Thursday, May 20.
1 x common Hustle and Show
4 x common Series 2 Base Set
This Limited Edition common drop consists of eight different Hustle and Show common Moments, each numbered to 18,000. It also includes four additional Series 2 Base Set Moments with varying edition sizes.
Details about the accompanying Base Set Moments and a complete pack content list are still to come.
To qualify for this drop, collectors must have held a Collector Score of 20 or higher at the time of a snapshot taken at 10 AM PDT on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
For a reminder of what that entails, check out our Collector Score introduction blog. We added a new layer to Collector Score to further benefit collectors who have completed challenges and continue to own the Challenge Rewards associated with those challenges.
- Pack Drops: Thursday, May 20 at 2:00 PM PDT
- Pack Costs: $14
- Packs Per Collector: 1
- Total Packs: 140,000 available for sale*.
- Rebound Packs: 0
*An additional 4,000 packs will be reserved for customer service, promotional purposes and community giveaways.
Unique to this Drop
- OG Anunoby of the Toronto Raptors picks off a pass, pushes the ball up the floor then throws down a subtle, rock-the-baby reverse slam on January 16, 2021.
- Facundo Campazzo of the Denver Nuggets sizes up his options as he races down the court then drops a perfectly placed behind-the-back feed for a trailing Michael Porter Jr. on March 17, 2021.
- Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers wastes no time advancing the ball by launching an ambitious half-court alley-oop to a streaking Derrick Jones Jr. on January 16, 2021.
- Dejounte Murray of the San Antonio Spurs races up the floor with numbers to catch a pass and throw down a powerful one-handed hammer on March 31, 2021.
- Matisse Thybulle of the Philadelphia 76ers gets out into the open court after a savvy pick-off then unleashes a textbook two-handed windmill on April 19, 2021.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson of the Golden State Warriors snags a loose ball, takes the rock the length of the court, then unleashes a mesmerizing one-handed windmill on March 25, 2021.
- Karl-Anthony Towns of the Minnesota Timberwolves takes a loose ball the length of the floor before reaching way out to the side for an epic throwdown on March 18, 2021.
- Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks leads the fastbreak with running mate John Collins in tow, then throws an underhanded lob pass off the backboard for a highlight reel alley-oop on March 18, 2021.
What else is going on in the world of NBA Top Shot?
Only the launch of a new live stream show for the NBA Playoffs! Host Ros Gold-Onwude will welcome big names from the NBA universe for #NBATopShotThis Live, every Thursday throughout the postseason. It kicks off Thursday, May 20 at 4:00 PM PDT with guests Tyrese Haliburton, Richaun Holmes and Kenny Beecham. Tune in!
- Loading Dapper Balance for this pack drop does not guarantee you’ll be able to purchase given high demand. We will not reimburse deposits under any circumstances.
- If you are concerned about your bank blocking transactions, please contact them in advance to safelist us.
- Packs are fully randomized. Some collectors may receive multiples of a specific play, with different serial numbers.
- Do not run more than one instance of the queue. Joining the queue on multiple devices or tabs is prohibited and may cause you to fully miss out on an opportunity to purchase any packs.
- Do not use VPNs, or credit cards belonging to someone else. This may affect your ability to purchase.